Setup Wireless hotspot on Sony Xperia C3
Now in this time no need to buy any external router for making home networking. Before a few year, more than 45% user uses the router for making home networking and this is very costly. At this moment, WiFi network is the most common thing for setup wireless network. Becues wire networking is not better than WiFi networking, WiFi networking is always better than wire networking. The Smartphone manufacturer company make a good fester for many kinds of Smartphone. That is Wifi Hotspot; the hotspot is able to create a weirless network in a local area. The Sony Xperia C3 is one of them. This Smartphone has a good feature with Wifi hotspot. Today we are going to learning how to setup wireless hotspot on Sony Xperia C3. After completing the progress then we will able to user free unlimited WiFi internet. In the way, you can save more than 50% internet bill. You just setup the WiFi hotspot on Sony Xperia C3 and access unlimited WiFi internet with your others WiFi device and laptops.
I may suggest you if you are an active android user you should know more than three to five thing about your android operating systems.
1. How to turn on/off WiFi hotspot on android Smartphone.
2. How to hard reset or factory data reset an android Smartphone.
3. How to root or customize android phone
Here I just mention the three things for an android user. They need to 100% clearly understand about the three things for getting better performance from any android Smartphone.
Turn On wifi hotspot for sony xperia C3
- Tap the Home screen Sony Xperia C3
- Tap System settings; then
- Wireless and Networks, Tap the menu more to expand.
- Tap Mobile Hotspot
- Tap to OK
- Tap Ok to confirm
- The mobile Hotspot check box shows selected see my images below
Turn off wifi hotspot for sony xperia C3
Now I am talking about how to turn off from portable wifi hotspot on acer
- Tap on Home screen from Sony Xperia C3
- Tap System Settings;
- Under Wireless and Networks tap more to expand the menu
- Tap Mobile Hotspot
- Clear the Mobile hotspot check box
- Work Done!!!!