It is a method for setup Samsung I9300 galaxy S III as a wireless wifi hotspot. You can get more and more privileges via Samsung I9300 galaxy android smartphone. It’s important to make the community with each other’s and the community will increase the popularity. If the smartphone are available for the wireless wifi hotspot so why you not setup in your smartphone. It’s most important thinks for you as like me. In the below, has more tips to setup the wireless internet connection.
Firstly, you need to use the internet connection then you can be divided the network on the several smartphones device. If you can setting the wifi hotspot systems then it would be easy to use. Someone called the network as a portable wifi hotspot. The problem is that sometime the connection does not make on the others device. After troubleshooting the problems, you can use the network clearly.
Setup Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III as a Wireless
Some feature of the Samsung Galaxy S III
Operating Systems: It has supported android operating systems (OS) 2.3.5 gingerbread also upgradable for 4.1.2 jellybean.
Technology: second, third and fourth generation has supported. High speed network up to 21.1 mega bites per second.
Display & CPU: This smartphone supported the super AMOLED touchscreen, available for multitouch. The glass in corning gorilla 2. It’s 720×1280 pixels resolution. CPU is quad core 1.4 GHz and cortex a9.
Memory & RAM Storage: the memory card is slot and 64GB available. This is microSD, on the other hand, the internal memory 16GB and RAM 1GB supported.
Camera: The camera is 8 mega picture supported autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera is 2 mega picture.
Wireless & GPS: the wireless wifi signal 802.11 a/b/g/n. its direct wifi hotspot connection. It also supported the Global position systems – GLONASS. The wireless wifi hotspot is the importance think for you.
Setup personal hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S III
1. Tap the Samsung Galaxy S III home Screen and tap the Menu Key.
2. Now tap on android systems Settings;
3. Now see Wireless and Networks; tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap the Mobile HotSpot where you find it.
5. Tap on Mobile Hotspot Settings.
6. Tap the Mobile Hotspot Configure
7. Update the settings below;
8. Tap to Save When done.
Turn off and Turn on mobile hotspot
Now I will be show how to use mobile hotspot
1. Tap on Home screen Samsung Galaxy S III
2. Tap System settings; then
3. Wireless and Networks, Tap the menu more to expand.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Tap to OK
6. Tap Ok to confirm
7. The mobile Hotspot check box shows selected see my image
Now look at the upper screen of Samsung Galaxy S III show you wifi symptoms.
Now I am talking about how to turn off personal wifi hotspot.
1. Tap the Home screen from Samsung Galaxy S III
2. Tap System Settings;
3. Under Wireles and Networks tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Clear the Mobile hotspot check box.