The steps for setup wifi hotspot on Samsung galaxy note n7000. You will be needed to creation the programs on your android smartphone to use wireless network. The wireless network, someone try to use but they has failed to run. It is the best cause for the user. You may know that those countries are developed they also following the modern wireless facilities as a result, they has been success to rich their target. However, in this page I will try to provide the tips for setup wireless wifi hotspot in your Samsung galaxy note n7000 android smartphone so that you would be able to use the smartphone with the best android facilities. So follow us via step by step.
Clear Spot Voyager Wireless Hotspot
Some feature of the Samsung galaxy note n7000
Operating Systems: It has supported android operating systems (OS) 2.3.5 gingerbread also upgradable for 4.1.2 jellybean.
Technology: second, third and fourth generation has supported. High speed network up to 21.1 mega bite per second.
Display & CPU: This smartphone supported the super AMOLED touchscreen, available on multitouch. The glass in corning gorilla. It’s 800×1280 pixels resolution. CPU is dual core 1.4 GHz and cortex a9.
Memory & RAM Storage: the memory card is slot and 64GB available. This is microSD on the other hand the internal memory 16GB and RAM 1GB supported.
Camera: The camera is 8 mega picture supported autofocus and LED flash. Secondary camera is 2 mega picture.
Wireless & GPS: the wireless wifi signal 802.11 a/b/g/n. its direct wifi hotspot connection. It also supported the Gloval position systems – GLONASS. The wireless wifi hotspot is the importance think for you.
Price: this smartphone, if you want to buy so you have to go on amazon for buy with the cheapest price.
Setup personal hotspot on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
1. Tap the Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 home Screen and tap the Menu Key.
2. Now tap on android systems Settings;
3. Now see Wireless and Networks; tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap the Mobile HotSpot where you find it.
5. Tap on Mobile Hotspot Settings.
6. Tap the Mobile Hotspot Configure
7. Update the settings below;
8. Tap to Save When done.
Turn off and Turn on mobile hotspot
Now I will be show how to use mobile hotspot
1. Tap on Home screen Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
2. Tap System settings; then
3. Wireless and Networks, Tap the menu more to expand.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Tap to OK
6. Tap Ok to confirm
7. The mobile Hotspot check box shows selected see my image
Now look at the upper screen of Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 show you wifi symptoms.
Now I am talking about how to turn off personal wifi hotspot.
1. Tap the Home screen from Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
2. Tap System Settings;
3. Under Wireles and Networks tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Clear the Mobile hotspot check box.