Before going to the hotspot setup on Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Smartphone, we should know full specification about the Smartphone. Here the step by step full specification about the Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Smartphone. If anyone want to buy the Smartphone they can get a bit knowledge from here.
Network: The Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Smartphone has supported GSM, CDMA, HSPA, EVDO and LTE network technology. The 2G bands all kind of GSM and CDMA network technology accepted Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Smartphone. The 3G bands HSDPA 850, 1900, 2100. Also, the Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Smartphone has supported 4G bands network technology. Speed HSPA, LTE, EVDO, etc.
Table of Contents
Hotspot Setup on Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
Platform: Android Operating systems OS Lollipop v5.1 version supported the Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro. Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616 Chipset included on the Smartphone.
Memory: MicroSD up to 128 GB card slot on the Smartphone and internal 32GB data storage on the Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro. So, as a general user, they can easily upload up to 160GB data on the Smartphone.
Camera: This is most important part of every android Smartphone user. Without a camera, anyone doesn’t like to user Smartphone. The Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Smartphone has included 13MP camera with LED Flash and 5MP Secondary camera.
LAN: Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Wifi Direct, hotspot included on the Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Smartphone. The hotspot is able to share the internet with your others wifi devices.
Features: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and HTML5.
Battery: Non-removable li-lon 4100 mAh Battery included on the Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Smartphone. This is the best performance able battery.
At this moment, we are going to learn how to hotspot setup on Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Smartphone. The hotspot will provide you the advantage of share internet with your others wifi devices like as iPad, iPod, wifi tablet, laptop, Desktop PC and others.
Setup personal hotspot on Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
1. Tap the Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro home Screen and tap the Menu Key.
2. Now tap on android systems Settings;
3. See Wireless and Networks; tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap the Mobile HotSpot where you find it.
5. Tap on Mobile Hotspot Settings.
6. Tap the Mobile Hotspot Configure
7. Update the settings below;
8. Tap to Save When done.
Turn off and Turn on mobile hotspot
Now I will be show how to use mobile hotspot
1. Tap on Home screen Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
2. Tap System settings; then
3. Wireless and Networks, Tap the menu more to expand.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Tap to OK
6. Tap Ok to confirm
7. The mobile Hotspot check box shows selected see my image
Now look at the upper screen of Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro show you wifi symptoms.
Now I am talking about how to turn off personal wifi hotspot.
Related: Hotspot setup on Xiaomi Redmi note 3
1. Tap the Home screen from Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
2. Tap System Settings;
3. Under Wireles and Networks tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Clear the Mobile hotspot check box.