How to setup personal hotspot on Samsung galaxy A7
Before starting the topic we should know what is the good future of Samsung galaxy A7? Personal hotspot is one kind of good future of the Samsung galaxy A7. This is so simple to setup but before start to setup personal hotspot on Samsung galaxy A7. I will discus something about the mobile.
Battery: The Samsung galaxy A7 has Non-removable Lilon 2600 mAh battery. Every cell phone user knows about Lilon battery that use Samsung galaxy? Battery life is most important for every cell phone user.
Network: The Samsung galaxy A7 has supported GSM/ HSPA/ ATE network with 2G, 3G and up to 4G network. Its have speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps.
Memory: The Samsung galaxy A7 has MicroSD up to 64 GB and internal 16 GB and 2 GB RAM. So you can storages more data on your mobile.
Display: Super AMOLED Capacitive touch screen, 16M colors. So you can enjoy 3D games with your favorite’s video moves.
Camera: 13 MP with 4128 × 3096 PX, auto focus, LED flash. Also Geo tagging, touch focus and face detection.
Wlan: The Samsung Galaxy has Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band, hotspot. The hotspot is our point.
So, if you want your can buy the Samsung galaxy A7 for yourself. After buy the mobile you can face some problem for how to setup hotspot on the mobile phone? How to hard reset Samsung galaxy A7? Now I am going to start discussing how to use hotspot on your Samsung galaxy A7
Setup personal hotspot on Samsung galaxy A7
1. Tap the Samsung galaxy A7 Home Screen and tap the Menu Key.
2. Now tap on android systems Settings;
3. Now see Wireless and Networks; tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap the Mobile HotSpot where you find it.
5. Tap on Mobile Hotspot Settings.
6. Tap the Mobile Hotspot Configure
7. Update the settings below;
8. Tap to Save When done.
Turn off and Turn on mobile hotspot
Now I will be show how to use mobile hotspot
1. Tap on Home screen Samsung galaxy A7
2. Tap System settings; then
3. Wireless and Networks, Tap the menu more to expand.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Tap to OK
6. Tap Ok to confirm
7. The mobile Hotspot check box shows selected see my image
Now look at the upper screen of Samsung galaxy A7 show you wifi symptoms.
Now I am talking about how to turn off personal wifi hotspot.
1. Tap the Home screen from Samsung galaxy A7
2. Tap System Settings;
3. Under Wireles and Networks tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Clear the Mobile hotspot check box.