Setup a secure wireless network on Samsung galaxy v
In the article you will how to setup a secure wireless network on Samsung galaxy v, when you shall need to used a wireless network? The wireless network is local area network (WLAN). That is helpful for make one network to another in a second even you can use secure wireless network without any cable into your laptop, desktop, another mobile, etc as a result, you can not very though for the internet connection. It is the mobile Samsung galaxy v that we started to setup wireless network. After you will know a more about setup a secure network on Samsung galaxy v before you should know about the Samsung galaxy v mobile. So lock at the below and acquire a knowledge of the mobile.
NETWORK: There has network technology HSPA/GSM even that is called by high speed packet access network.
DISPLAY: The mobile take different then others capacitive touch screen that is TFT 16 color and the display size 4 inches even there has resolution 480×800.
PLATFORM: The Samsung galaxy v mobile is made by android operating systems 4.4.2 kitkat. Central processing unites 1.2GHZ.
MEMORY: There has supported memory card microSD up to 64GB on the other hand internal memory card 4GB otherwise RAM has 512 mega byte
WLAN: Yes, in the mobile has supported wireless local area network wifi hotspot 802.11 b/g/n.
BATTERY: The battery is lilon 1500 mAh, you can play music only up to 29 hours. Otherwise talk time only up to 8 hours with 3G mode.
If the mobile show a huge problem and you do not setup wireless network in the mobile after you can try to hard reset your mobile and try again for setup wifi hotspot. So visite a link for and know more about hard reset.
Setup a Secure Wireless Network in Samsung Galaxy v
1. Tap the Samsung Galaxy v Home Screen and tap the Menu Key.
2. Now tap the android systems Settings;
3. Now see Wireless and Networks; tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap the Mobile HotSpot where you find it.
5. Tap the Mobile Hotspot Settings.
6. Tap the Mobile Hotspot Configure
7. Update the settings below;
8. Tap to Save When done.
How to Turn off and Turn on mobile hotspot
Now I will be show how to use mobile hotspot
1. Tap the Home screen Samsung Galaxy v
2. Tap System settings; then
3. Wireless and Networks, Tap the menu more to expand.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Tap to OK
6. Tap Ok to confirm
7. The mobile Hotspot check box shows selected see my image
Now look at the upper screen of Samsung Galaxy v show you wifi symptoms.
At this time you can know in the below about how to turn off personal wifi hotspot.
1. Tap the Home screen from Samsung Galaxy v
2. Tap System Settings;
3. Under Wireles and Networks tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Clear the Mobile hotspot check box.