Hotspot Setup Tips for Samsung Galaxy S7 edge; Here the guideline for set up hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. In this page, I will show you the tips how to use a portable hotspot or how to connect it. You know that the android platform has advantages which are hotspot connection. Almost all people hear it, but all are not able to connect it. Suppose, you have some device like the laptop, iPhone, Samsung etc. But you use a cellular data connection in one Smartphone. It is good news for you that you can use your cellular data connection with others device like hotspot trick. If you want to use hotspot connection with your other device you should buy a plan in one phone. I think you can do it. If you buy a plan your like Samsung phone you can use it another device like the laptop, iPhone etc. device. On the other hand, you can share the internet connection with your friends and also can share a document with friends and family. The entire wish would be complete if you success to set up hotspot on your other device. Hotspot connection can use at least five devices like me. I am able to use this connection on my laptop, iPhone etc. device. In the below our hotspot setup tips for your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Smartphone. I hope this article help you to setup this broadband or hotspot connection in another device.
Hotspot Setup Tips for Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Setup Wireless WiFi hotspot – Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
1. Tap the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Home Screen and tap the Menu Key.
2. Now tap on android systems Settings;
3. Now see Wireless and Networks; tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap the Mobile HotSpot where you find it.
5. Tap on Mobile Hotspot Settings.
6. Tap the Mobile Hotspot Configure
7. Update the settings below;
8. Tap to Save When done.
Turn off and Turn on mobile hotspot
Now I will be show how to use mobile hotspot
1. Tap on Home screen Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
2. Tap System settings; then
3. Wireless and Networks, Tap the menu more to expand.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Tap to OK
6. Tap Ok to confirm
7. The mobile Hotspot check box shows selected see my image
Now look at the upper screen of Samsung Galaxy S7 edge show you wifi symptoms.
Now I am talking about how to turn off personal wifi hotspot.
1. Tap the Home screen from Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
2. Tap System Settings;
3. Under Wireles and Networks tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Clear the Mobile hotspot check box.