Setup hotspot on oppo F1 plus; the method for setup the hotspot connection with the oppo android smartphone. several section to get the permit for use the internet or share many information with other, will be need to create personal hotspot in your android smartphone. It’s is common aspects for us. If you can not make the hotspot with this process then, you can not use the opportunities frankly. Sometime it show problems with the smartphone device as a result, you will be face with the problems to setup the systems. If their password wouldn’t strong then the signal will not work properly so you have to keep in your mind about the section.
You can connect the device with computer desktop, laptop and others wireless suitable device. Even it will be provide the secure wireless internet with your smartphone device. Someone try to connect their device with unknown device. It is the biggest problems for them. I suggest you that if the device’s owner complains with your IP address then you would be hesitations with your Smartphone. So keep good always and don’t try to get free wireless internet from unknown devices.
Setup hotspot on Oppo F1 Plus
Oppo F1 Plus – Specification
I will show there some features of the oppo F1 Plus android smartphone. I mind that it required to you if you are a user of oppo F1 Plus smartphone. This smartphone was published January 2016. Network opportunities supported HSPA/GSM/LTE. The operating systems OS 5.1 of Lollipop version. Camera 15MP behind camera 10MP. Supported wireless wifi 802.11 b/g/n.
Setup Wireless WiFi hotspot – Oppo F1 Plus
1. Tap the Oppo F1 Plus Home Screen and tap the Menu Key.
2. Now tap on android systems Settings;
3. Now see Wireless and Networks; tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap the Mobile HotSpot where you find it.
5. Tap on Mobile Hotspot Settings.
6. Tap the Mobile Hotspot Configure
7. Update the settings below;
8. Tap to Save When done.
Turn off and Turn on mobile hotspot
Now I will be show how to use mobile hotspot
1. Tap on Home screen Oppo F1 Plus and down the slider
2. Tap System settings; then
3. Wireless and Networks, Tap the menu more to expand.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Tap to OK
6. Tap Ok to confirm
7. The mobile Hotspot check box shows selected see my image
Now look at the upper screen of Oppo F1 Plus show you wifi symptoms.
Now I am talking about how to turn off personal wifi hotspot.
1. Tap the Home screen from Oppo F1 Plus
2. Tap System Settings;
3. Under Wireles and Networks tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Clear the Mobile hotspot check box.