Setup Hotspot on Oppo f1s; Hotspot Hotspot Hotspot…. Today the best tips waiting for all guys. So, now listen to me carefully. Today we will provide a good lesson for all guys and that is the Oppo hotspot setup. The hotspot network always helps you to stay on the internet. Suppose, now you are staying in a hotel but there is no Wi-Fi or hotspot connection which is disgusting for you. The Wi-Fi connection always saved your data. Now every people want to use this connection. The Wi-Fi connection is better than a cellular data connection. A Wi-Fi connection can use enough device like Oppo, Samsung, Alcatel, iPhone, Laptop, Computer etc. device. Now the short description of Oppo f1s smartphone for your basic knowledge.
Now in the world, the Oppo f1 phone is the best phone due to high camera quality and other latest opportunity. It’s another name is Selfie Expert. The Oppo f1 cell phone now getting better review due to excellent feature. Every people want to buy it. See some features of the Oppo f1 phone. The Oppo f1s phone has been released in August 2016. The network of this phone is high and networks are GSM/HSPA/LTE, Android version 5.1 Lollipop, and HD Camera quality 13MP + 16MP which is best, Wi-Fi signal 802.11 which is good. Here the hotspot setup trick. If you follow the trick properly I wish you will be the success to setup hotspot on the Oppo f1 cell phone. So, guys follow the important tips.
Setup Hotspot on Oppo f1s
Specification of Oppo f1s
I will show there some features of the Oppo f1s android smartphone. I mind that it required to you if you are a user of Oppo f1s smartphone. This smartphone was published January 2016. Network opportunities supported HSPA/GSM/LTE. The operating systems OS 5.1 of Lollipop version. Camera 15MP behind camera 10MP. Supported wireless wifi 802.11 b/g/n.
Setup Wireless WiFi hotspot – Oppo f1s
1. Tap the Oppo f1s Home Screen and tap the Menu Key.
2. Now tap on android systems Settings;
3. Now see Wireless and Networks; tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap the Mobile HotSpot where you find it.
5. Tap on Mobile Hotspot Settings.
6. Tap the Mobile Hotspot Configure
7. Update the settings below;
8. Tap to Save When done.
Turn off and Turn on mobile hotspot
Now I will be show how to use mobile hotspot
1. Tap on Home screen Oppo f1s and down the slider
2. Tap System settings; then
3. Wireless and Networks, Tap the menu more to expand.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Tap to OK
6. Tap Ok to confirm
7. The mobile Hotspot check box shows selected see my image
Now look at the upper screen of Oppo f1s show you wifi symptoms.
Now I am talking about how to turn off personal wifi hotspot.
1. Tap the Home screen from Oppo f1s
2. Tap System Settings;
3. Under Wireles and Networks tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Clear the Mobile hotspot check box.