Setup portable WiFi hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA; it’s necessary for the Samsung android smartphone user. They can use the portable WiFi hotspot to take, transfer and using the internet. There have so many privileges’s so I couldn’t explain all in one. Therefore, I will show some feature about the portable WiFi hotspot. The portable WiFi hotspot, to get privilege from the internet via friend circle is called WiFi hotspot. Some developed countries peoples also using a portable hotspot on their android smartphone. So if you are a not person to relate with this process, you may try to get easily within following the rule below step by step.
A tethering WiFi hotspot will create must with the best security. Hacking is the biggest problem for the user. Nowadays, the world international bank lost their found by hacking. It’s occurred also using wireless systems. So security has to develop so more. It’s a warning message for you. So I hope, you will take alert against of this problems.
Some Feature of Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA
Operating Systems: Available version 4.4.2 JellyBean and upgradable version 5.0.1 Lollipop. It is a good operating system for the android user.
Technology: It’s referral you to using the internet via divided generation of technology. Such as CDMA, HSPA, EVDO, GSM, LTE etc.
Display & CPU: The display is capacitive touchscreen, super AMOLED and size are 5.0 inches. The resolution has 1080×1920 pixel. The Glass is corning gorilla 3.
Memory & RAM Storage: The memory card is slot up to 64GB, microSD. The internal memory card 16GB and RAM 2GB.
Wireless & GPS: Supported wireless WiFi hotspot 802.11 a/b/g/n/c. You can be linked the WiFi as Direct. For this page, the current goal is to create wifi hotspot on the Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA.
Setup Portable WiFi Hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA
1. Tap the Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA home Screen and tap the Menu Key.
2. Now tap on android systems Settings;
3. Now see Wireless and Networks; tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap the Mobile HotSpot where you find it.
5. Tap on Mobile Hotspot Settings.
6. Tap the Mobile Hotspot Configure
7. Update the settings below;
8. Tap to Save When done.
Turn off and Turn on mobile hotspot
Now I will be show how to use mobile hotspot
1. Tap on Home screen Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA
2. Tap System settings; then
3. Wireless and Networks, Tap the menu more to expand.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Tap to OK
6. Tap Ok to confirm
7. The mobile Hotspot check box shows selected see my image
Now look at the upper screen of Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA show you wifi symptoms.
Now I am talking about how to turn off personal wifi hotspot.
Related: Setup Wifi hotspot on Huawei Y630
1. Tap the Home screen from Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA
2. Tap System Settings;
3. Under Wireles and Networks tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Clear the Mobile hotspot check box.