Setup Hotspot on Samsung Galaxy A8; I am going to start hotspot connection setup solution for all Samsung Galaxy A8 phone users. The Samsung Galaxy A8 user already knows that the Samsung Galaxy A8 Smartphone included Wi-Fi connection. So that, they can share their phones document, files with friends and other users. But it is a matter of great regret that all users are not able to connect this due to low knowledge. I think if you read this article, obviously you will be able to setup a hotspot connection on your phone. It is really nice if you want to make your house as like as a Wi-Fi area. I will clear it if you don’t understand you can follow it. Suppose, your family has 5 Smartphone, all of your family use cellular data internet so that they should buy a data plan in separately if they need to use the internet, but it is good news that all of you are able to use the internet but it’s something different. If you purchase a data plan only your phone you can share this connection with your family member as like as a home network. This method is really helpful for you. Whether you use this connection you save your data and data cost than before. For setup hotspot internet on your phone follow our hotspot tutorial in the below. I hope you will be the success.
Setup Hotspot on Samsung Galaxy A8
Setup Wireless WiFi hotspot – Samsung Galaxy A8
1. Tap the Samsung Galaxy A8 Home Screen and tap the Menu Key.
2. Now tap on android systems Settings;
3. Now see Wireless and Networks; tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap the Mobile HotSpot where you find it.
5. Tap on Mobile Hotspot Settings.
6. Tap the Mobile Hotspot Configure
7. Update the settings below;
8. Tap to Save When done.
Turn off and Turn on mobile hotspot
Now I will be show how to use mobile hotspot
1. Tap on Home screen Samsung Galaxy A8
2. Tap System settings; then
3. Wireless and Networks, Tap the menu more to expand.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Tap to OK
6. Tap Ok to confirm
7. The mobile Hotspot check box shows selected see my image
Now look at the upper screen of Samsung Galaxy A8 show you wifi symptoms.
Now I am talking about how to turn off personal wifi hotspot.
1. Tap the Home screen from Samsung Galaxy A8
2. Tap System Settings;
3. Under Wireles and Networks tap more to expand the menu.
4. Tap Mobile Hotspot
5. Clear the Mobile hotspot check box.